POST WAR HISTRORY OF NO. 7 SQUADRON (PART 3)

R. Robinson, D. Nortier

Abstract


The Squadron was resuscitated in January 1951 under the command of Maj W. P. Stanford. Initially the Squadron was named No 17 Auxiliary Squadron but in August of the same year the unit was reorganised into two separate units: No 27 (Aux) Squadron and No 7 (Aux) Squadron, the former flying Ventura aircraft and the latter Harvards.

Keywords


No 7 (Aux) Squadron; January 1951; Maj W. P. Stanford; No 17 Auxiliary Squadron; Ventura aircraft; Harvards; influx of ex-wartime pilots; Post-War Pupil Pilot Scheme

Full Text:

PDF


DOI: https://doi.org/10.5787/5-4-875

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.




Copyright (c) 2018 R. Robinson, D. Nortier


ISSN 2224-0020 (online); ISSN 1022-8136 (print)

Creative Commons License -CC BY-NC-ND 4.0


Powered by OJS and hosted by Stellenbosch University Library and Information Service since 2011.


Disclaimer:

This journal is hosted by the SU LIS on request of the journal owner/editor. The SU LIS takes no responsibility for the content published within this journal, and disclaim all liability arising out of the use of or inability to use the information contained herein. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any breaches of agreement with other publishers/hosts.

SUNJournals Help